Friday, September 29, 2006

All about me!

Hi, welcome to my blog.
My name is Charlotte and here's a little bit about me. I live in Luton, Bedfordshire, England, commonly known as one of the most stimulating areas in the UK, winning the prize for one of the worst towns in the country. Well, it is not that bad but I can think of better places to be. I have two brothers and a sister who I will always be forever proud of. My sister went to Oxford University and my older brother is at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. My little brother is very lazy but appears to be more intelligent than the rest of us and is full of charm and spirit. Here is a few things about me. My ambition is to go to university (hopefully York) and to study history. After this I am uncertain about what to do but I like the sound of doing research for historical educational programs. I have chosen to do a course in computing as my I.T. education is very limited and I feel it is vital to increase my knowledge for university and my career beyond. Here are a few of my likes and dislikes:
I really enjoy reading, cycling, arts and crafts, going out with my friends, playing the clarinet, dancing, walking and chocolate.
I dislike people who are patronizing and make false accusations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco said...

Very nice blog!
Visit my page:www-franco.blogspot.com
it pays well,
see the video
it dependens on you!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home