Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just before half term!

This has been a rather unorthodox week! It has been confusing as everyone is saying something different and lessons have been canceled. Today I begrudged waking up at the early time of 7:15 and coming in for rather a mixed day. The first lesson was on but I did not know if I have to re-register for enrichment, which meant hours to wait!

This half term I have enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at college but this may change as the assignments come in. I have learnt a lot about computing this term, many of the basics I was lacking before this course. I have found it difficult to get my head around the computer language of C++. However I am starting to have a better understanding of it. Something I can not understand is why I always seem to have a problem with computers. If anyone is going to have a issue with the computers it is usually me! However overall I have had a good and informative experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home