Saturday, October 21, 2006

Trip to Kos!

I have been asked to produce a plan for a trip to Greece. To do this I need to know the essential details, such as dates, time period, location, type of accommodation and extras. After discovering this information I looked up the availability of the requests on the internet, for example the flight times for the given dates and car hire. I copied and pasted this information so that it was easier to sort out. After this I organized the information into an itinerary of information. I was also asked to produce a business letter and PowerPoint about Greece alongside this. I found that it is difficult to remember the exact structure of a business letter but I enjoyed writing it. I also enjoyed writing the PowerPoint as I learnt a lot about the Greek islands while producing it. I was also introduced to Morguefile which holds spectacular photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home