Monday, November 13, 2006

First assignment

I have got my first assignment for my computer course. This is for software installation and it involves extensive research into software licenses, software piracy and the registration of software. At first it seemed a daunting task as I have no information about these areas. However after doing the research I feel that I will be able to tackle this task. I started by trying to interpret the exact information that the question requires. After that I planned my answer and wrote out the answer in rough. I then started typing it up and making alterations where needed. The work is now checked and ready to be looked at by my software installation teacher. I am a bit concerned about the outcome as I know so little about computing but I feel a lot is expected of me due to academic results in the past. It makes me feel a little pressured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home